Monday, May 24, 2010

NOW READING: The Dip by Seth Godin

You can never go wrong reading Seth Godin's books. It's small, handy, and yes - insightful. I held the book at a popular bookstore in Bonifacio Global City and started chomping on it like there's no tomorrow. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it because it's not right reading it without actually buying it. "What really sets superstars apart from everyone else is the ability to escape dead ends quickly, while staying focused and motivated when it really counts." - there are those options we can do in life but there's only one thing that we should be doing in life. This is really intriguing and I can't wait to go back and...er... buy the book. It's Php550 and it's worth being in my virtual shelf. Yep, I'm praying for one. Read on.

Posted via web from Born 1973

No comments:

Post a Comment