Monday, April 19, 2010

CHOWKING ORANGE CHICKEN - AwwwwwsoBAD!

Chowking didn't live up to its hype.

My family dropped by Chowking at The Fort to grub after watching "Up with People" tribute show at The Resortworld in Newport City, Pasay on the evening of April 19th.

I ordered Chowking's Orange Chicken after hearing from my friend blogger that it was good and that I should try it. Chowking invited bloggers to "spread the word" and tell their network how good it was. The chicken, the way Chowking marinated it, the spicy tangy sauce, and the Mandarin lobes that provided that additional feel that this is the legitimate deal. We went to the same place where Chowking management launched their product and I thought it would be good to try it in the place where it all started.

Was I wrong. No Mandarin lobes. Nothing spectacular and the was their actor endorser, Jericho Rosales, expressed it - it was NOOOOT AWWWWWESOME AT ALL. It was nowhere near Panda Express' Orange Chicken back in San Francisco and like I've always said about Chinese Fastfood - you taste one - you tasted them all. And this one didn't live up to its hype.

I pity the bloggers who were invited to get a free dinner. Now, whoever, promoted it will get a dent in their words because Chowking provided the bloggers a different product, other than the one they served the cyber writer.

Boo Chowking.

Posted via email from Everything Customers

No comments:

Post a Comment