Sunday, April 10, 2011

Puerto Princesa Needs Your Help

Puertoprincesa_mabuhay

THE RACE IS ON to declare the next Seven Wonders of Nature where one billion people are expected to take part in this rare event. Our very own Puerto Princesa Underground River is one of the twenty-seven finalists included in the competition. 

I shamefully haven't gone to the Underground River but for now I'll contend myself to promote and push for the distinct recognition where the Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, and the Galapagos Islands are among included in this prestigious list.

I'm voting non-stop until September 25. Will you do it too? Globe, Smart or Sun users can text “PPUR 15” to 2861 to vote.


(Note: Nugglepurl said the Puerto Princesa Underground River topped the list in the preliminary voting held last in 2009. Thank you for the image above too.) 


If you want to get more updates with posts like these, follow me in Twitter @mabuhay1521. I regularly post personal and profound topics of my people, my heritage, my nation in this blog. If you like more of these stories please don't forget to comment and/or suggest topics we can feature. I am also regularly looking for other Filipino bloggers from other places to post here. If you're interested, I want to know you more. Let's work together to bring out the best of The Philippines. Mabuhay!

Posted via email from Mabuhay

No comments:

Post a Comment